In this tutorial, we learn how to cook a London broil. First, heat up a skillet on medium high and then place your meat onto the skillet. Now, let the meat brown on both sides, and keep cooking, seasoning with salt and pepper as you go. Keep cooking on both sides, making sure not to burn either side of the meat. The outside will be darker on the outside since you are cooking it on a skillet instead of an outside grill. Grab a thermometer and make sure your meat is cooked thoroughly, depending on if you like rare to medium cooked meat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades