Slow cooking meat makes it taste choc full of deep, rich flavor, and the meat usually ends up so tender it literally falls off the bones. But not all of us have hours and hours to devote to preparing a meal at night. So how do we achieve that same flavor without the time commitment? Check out this video to learn a recipe for pressure cooked short ribs.
Chef Mary Dumont of Iron Chef America and The Next Iron Chef teaches you how to make red wine braised short ribs that have the flavor of slow cooking but the convenience of pressure cooking. Served up with aromatic herbs and vegetables, plus a wine reduction glaze, this is one great recipe to keep you warm and happy through the cold nights!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades