In this tutorial, we learn how to cook a quick and easy London Broil. First, marinade your meat with Italian dressing for several hours or as long as you prefer. After it has been marinating in the bag in the fridge, take it out and place it on your pan with foil underneath. Now, cook it in the broiler with the rack second to the flame. Broil the meat for seven minutes on one side, then turn it over and cook seven minutes on the other side. When it's done cooking, let it sit for 10 minutes, then cut the meat diagonally. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades