In this video, we learn how to cook a Virginia ham. First, preheat the oven to 325, then wash off your ham scrubbing it really well. After this, place the pork in a large water bath for at least a day. After it soaks, rinse it off with water again, then place in a bag and fill with 4 cups of water. Place in a baking tray, then cook 15 minutes for each pound you have. When finished, take out of the oven and take the internal temperature to make sure it's cooked all the way. Then, remove the outer skin and fat to make the skin as lean as possible. Serve when you are done cooking, then season with your favorite glaze and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades