Badkider teaches viewers hot to fry deer meat! First, you should clean and wash your dear meat and cut it into pieces. Next, you need to beat eggs in a bowl. You also need to have a separate bowl full of bread crumbs. Now, with your cut deer meat you should dip them into your bowl of beat eggs. Next, you'll want to dip the meat into the bread crumbs, making sure the meat is fully covered in them. Then, in a skillet that has oil, place the meat and fry the meat on both sides. When the meat is done, place it on a towel so it soaks the oil and serve with your favorite sauce and favorite side!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades