This video tells us the method to make aloo gobi. We need 1 chopped cauliflower(500g), chopped potatoes(500g), 1 finely chopped tomato, 1 finely chopped onion, 100g of frozen peas, 2 thinly sliced green chillies, 1 teaspoon of garlic and ginger paste, 1 teaspoon of chilli, garam masala, cumin powder, half teaspoon of coriander powder, quarter teaspoon of turmeric powder. Add 3 teaspoon of ghee in the pan and add chillies and garlic and ginger paste to it. After frying it for a minute, add onion. Fry the onion till they are golden brown. Add tomato and peas. Cook this for five minutes. Add the spices and mix it. Add the cauliflower and potatoes. Saute the mixture for 5 minutes. Add 100ml of water and cover the pan. Cook it for 15 minutes at low heat. After the potatoes and cauliflower are tender, serve the dish. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades