The great thing about burritos is that you can make them to your personal taste and fill them with whatever you like. Today, we are going to fill the burrito with a few of my favorites. We have a base of black beans, rice, some sautéed green pepper and red onion, grated Monterey jack cheese, a little bit of sour cream and some salsa. But again, the fillings are versatile, it is the assembly of the burrito itself that we are going to concentrate on. he first key to making a great burrito, and I can not stress this enough, it is critical, is using the right size tortilla. When you go to the store you will see that there are a number of different varieties of tortilla advertised as burrito sized. Always get the largest one, because when you go to add your fillings you want to make sure that there is enough room for everything. The 12 inch tortilla is a great size. This is a Mexican food.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades