In order to prepare a Flank Steak with Chimichuro sauce, you will need the following ingredients: a flank steak, coriander, cumin, salt, pepper, parsley, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, olive oil, cilantro, white wine vinegar, and oil.
Make a spice rub with the coriander, cumin, salt, and pepper. Trim away the fat on the steak. Coat the steak with olive oil. Rub on the spices. Place it on a broiler pan. Place it in the oven. Cook it until done. It can be made on a grill, if you choose. For the chimuchuro sauce, place the following in a Cuisinart: parsley, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, olive oil, and cilantro. Mix. Add white wine vinegar.
Remove the steak from the oven. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Serve with sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades