BBQTalk teaches the secrets to grilling the perfect salami appetizer, every time. Cut Genoa salami into 1/8 inch thick slices. Brush the salami with oil (EVOO preferred). Cut French baguette into 1/4 inch slices. Brush the bread slices with oil (EVOO preferred). Place the salami and bread over medium heat with oil side down. When the salami has cooked properly, place the slices on the bread. Top it with jalapeno, pepperoncini, and Havarti cheese. Leave on the grill on medium heat until cheese melts. Carefully remove the sandwiches and serve. Follow BBQTalk's steps, and try grilling your own perfect salami today.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades