Stuffed bell peppers can be prepared in an infinite number of delicious ways. Whole peppers, half peppers, red or green peppers, meat or vegetables or both? The debate will rage as long as chefs like to talk, and that's not going to change any time soon. This particular recipe calls for beef sausage and rice as the principal elements of the stuffing, and halved green peppers for the shell. As always, the dish is easy to prepare, takes quite some time to cook, but yields a delicious, hearty results that is a whole meal by itself.
You can find a written recipe and an ingredient list on the creator's website here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades