My girlfriend and I enjoy making this dish together at least two or three times a month. It still remains one of our favorite things to make during the week. Its fun to make and dose not take a lot of time out of our busy schedule. The meat is extremely tender and tasty when its made right. This meal is also very inexpensive witch for me makes it taste even better. We use frozen vegetables to keep things quick and easy. You can chop your own and use fresh vegetables; it's all up to you.
Thank you for reading and we hope you enjoy our recipe.
- One. family size pack round cube steak
- two or three bags bird's eye of of stir fry vegetables
- 1 full bottle of kens honey teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 bottle of kens original teriyaki sauce
- 5 table spoons of corn starch
- 1 pound bag off brown rice
Step 1 Wash meat with cold water and pat dry (if desired).
Step 2 Cut meat into 1/2 in 2 in pieces with a sharp knife.
Step 3 Heat a large nonstick pan and add olive oil.
Step 4 cook meat mixing continually until done.
Step 5 Add the teriyaki sauce
Step 6 Add corn starch mix well
Step 7 Add vegetables
Step 8 Cook for 20 min. stir constantly
Step 9 Server over white or brown rice.
- When cutting the meat slice it from the tip down.
- You can also marinate the after you cut it (if desired).
- The corn starch can be added at your liking; the more you add the thicker the sauce will be.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.