Dennis Hickey shows us how to make brown sugar glazed pork chops in this video. You will first brown the pork chops in a pan after you coat them in salt and pepper on all sides. After they are thoroughly cooked, set them aside on a plate. Now, take your same skillet the pork chops were cooked in and add in 1/2 c pineapple juice and 3 oz of brown sugar. Mix this together and let the sugar melt into the juices. Next, add in 1 tbsp butter and salt/pepper to taste. Let this mixture reduce by half, for around two minutes. When finished, place this over the pork chops and bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then serve while still hot and enjoy with your favorite sides!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades