Stay tuned for the always enjoyable Cooking With Dog. This cooking show is hosted by a DOG named Francis! The show demonstrates how to make popular Japanese dishes. This video demonstrates how to make Chawanmushi (Japanese egg custard dish with Ginkgo Seeds).
Ingredients for Chawanmushi
- Egg Mixture -
1 Large Egg
170ml Water (0.719 u.s. cup)
1/2 tsp Granulated Bonito Dashi
1/2 tsp Sake
1/2 tsp Usukuchi Soy Sauce (saltier and lighter in color than koikuchi)
1/4 tsp Salt
- Fillings -
50g Chicken Meat (1.76oz)
2 Shiitake Mushrooms
4 slices of Kamaboko - fish minced and steamed
4 Ginnan - Ginkgo Seeds
Mitsuba - Japanese Wild Parsley
Sake & Usukuchi Soy Sauce for Seasoning
* A lid wrapped with kitchen towel prevents water drops from falling into the cups.
Frederic Chopin - Valse in D-flat major "Minute Waltz" - Op. 64 No. 1
Play by Muriel Nguyen Xuan, recording by Stephane Magnenat
Cooking With Dog is WonderHowTo's favorite Japanese Cooking Show. Search "Cooking With Dog" on WonderHowTo from your helpful instructor, a dog named Francis.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades