This video shows the secret of making a Chicago hot dog on a poppy seed bun. First brush the egg white on the top of the sliced buns, sprinkle some poppy seeds and place in the oven for 5 minutes. Dump the hot dog covered in boiling water for 12 minutes. Mix neon relish with 1 drop of blue food dye and 5 drops of yellow dye. Place the hot dogs in the bun. Top it with tomatoes, pickles, relish, onion, mustard, pepperoncini peppers, seasoned salt and enjoy it. Follow the above steps to try your own Chicago hot dog on a poppy seed bun and enjoy it with your family.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades