Clean one pound of chicken liver by removing all fat and connective tissue. Add chopped shallots and chicken liver to a pan containing 1/4 cup butter. Cook slowly on low heat until shallots are soft. Set aside in a bowl and replace pan on heat. Place 1/4 cup brandy into pan and reduce to about 2 tablespoons. Mix brandy into the bowl containing the shallots and chicken liver. Meanwhile, melt one stick of butter in microwave. Next, pour contents of bowl into blender as well as 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup whipping cream, 1/8 teaspoon thyme, 1/8 teaspoon tarragon, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Blend for one minute. Add the melted butter and mix again. Spray a bowl with cooking spray and pour contents of blender into bowl and refrigerate overnight. Now pate is complete. It goes great on crackers and topped with chopped green onions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades