In this video Chava Thomas of the Argonaut's College Cook shows you how to make a Coca-Cola ham. Follow this easy recipe for a tasty Coca-Cola ham: Sprinkle salt all over the meat and rub it in. Use a paring knife to make some diagonal incisions into the fatty area and cover with whole cloves. Put the ham in a large baking pan and pour a whole bottle of Coca-Cola over it. Add a large halved onion to the pan and cover with a lid. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour and a half until the internal temperature is160 degrees and the skin is crispy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades