This is a short video on how to make a corned beef flavored sausage log. Learn to make a single corned beef log from 80:20 ground chuck. The process excludes the addition of coarse ground venison to the recipe which works to improve the texture. This clip is concentrated on the mixing and cooking process in a residential environment. Stuffing, slicing and packing are touched on lightly using a 9" commercial slicer and residential vacuum sealer. The recipe is available at the end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades