Many human carnivores consider salads to be rabbit food and definitely not enough to base a meal on. But a salad doesn't just have to consist of boring iceburg lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, and ranch.
Rethink the way you toss your salads with this recipe for a chicken salad. In this segment of "The Martha Stewart Show," "Everyday Food" editor Sandy Gluck shares her simple yet delicious recipe for chicken salad.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades