It's officially football season, which means of course it's also all-American comfort food season. After all, hot dogs, french fries, chips, and beer are as American as the game itself.
Prep for your Superbowl Sunday by making this easy and quick chili cheese dogs. The added chili on top makes these dogs spicy and even beefier, perfect for satisfying the seemingly insatiable appetites of football fans everywhere.
Rachael's Devilish Chili Cheese Dogs are loaded with flavor and spicy heat. This video is part of 30 Minute Meals show hosted by Rachael Ray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades