In order to prepare a Cottage Pie, you will need the following ingredients: oil, potatoes, carrots, 2 large onions, 1 3/4 lbs minced beef, butter, condensed oxtail soup, 6 beef Oxo cubes, 1/2 lb. of cheese, and 1 lb of peas. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil water. Peel and quarter the potatoes and place them in boiling water. Chop onions and carrots. Brown the minced meat in a pot with a little oil. Add onions. Cook until onions have softened. Add carrots, soup, peas, and cubes. When potatoes are tender, drain them. Mash them with a potato masher. Add butter. Pour the meat into a casserole dish. Top with potatoes. Place it in the oven. Bake until potatoes are brown. Grate cheese. Top with cheese. Return to oven to melt cheese. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades