In this video tutorial, Jessica teaches us how to make pork chile verde. The ingredients you will need are: 10 tomatillos, 5 garlic cloves, 2 jalapenos, 1 cilantro bunch, 1 pinch of oregano, 4 lbs of pork shoulder, olive oil, 1 yellow onion, 1- 1/2 cup chicken broth. First, remove the husks from the tomatillos and rinse, then cut them in half and place then on a baking sheet along with 3 garlic cloves. Next, broil in the over for 5-7 minutes and let them cool off. Now, cut your jalapenos and clean them, then cut your pork into cubes. Now, place the chicken into a skillet with olive oil, salt, and pepper. While that is cooking, blend your tomatillos in a blender and peel your roasted garlic. Now, add in your peeled garlic with the tomatillos and add in the jalapenos. Blend all of this together until it makes a blended sauce. Once it's combined, add in your cilantro and blend once more. Now you can dice the other garlic cloves along with onion and then drain the excess fat from the pork. To finish, combine all ingredients in the sauce pan followed by the drained pork, let simmer for 5 minutes and serve piping hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades