There are 8 million different ways to prepare chicken, even if KFC tells you that there's only grilled, original style, crunchy, and honey barbacue. If you're in a chicken mood tonight but don't want to commit hours and hours to slaving over the stove, then you're in luck.
In this episode of The Minimalist by Mark Bittman, you'll be shown a super fast version of an herbed chicken, made with garlic, herbs (sage and tarragon), onion, and tajine. These ingredients create a smooth paste that'll add a deep flavor to your chicken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades