This is demo of how to make how to make a Fig and Parma Ham hearts on Valentine's Day. For this you may need puff pastry, fresh figs, goat cheese, parma ham, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. By this we can make this heart shaped. For this draw the picture of heart on a paper and keep this above on the parma which is pasted just about half centimeter already. And draw borders for your heart. Then you may go I cm in and again draw a inner border or line and make a mark. For a sexy fruit, use a fig, slice it. Take a little bit of cheese and just scramble it on the hearts. Then keep the figs on it and add some sauce on it. On THE OUTER border of the heart just brush with some eggs for a sexy look ! Keep it for 15 minutes. Mix with some salad !
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades