In this video, we learn how to make General Tso's chicken. You will need: 4 chicken breasts, 4-6 garlic cloves, 2 tbsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp dried chili flakes, 2 eggs, 1/2 c flour, 1.5 c cornstarch, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 c hoisin sauce, 1/4 c vinegar, 1.5 c water, 3 tbsp sugar, 3 tbsp soy sauce, and 2 tbsp cornstarch. First, combine 2 tbsp cornstarch and sugar with soy sauce, then add in vinegar, water, and hoisin then mix together. Next, pour 6 tbsp of this over your chicken, then let sit for thirty minutes in the fridge. After this, strain the chicken from the sauce and then mix together the eggs. Take the chicken, dry it off, then place into the egg mixture. Place the chicken into the cornstarch mixture, then dry in hot oil until golden brown and is floating to the top. When finished, place on a paper towel to drain, then saute your veggies and spices with the sauce you made and add in chicken last. Serve with white rice, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades