Jennifer DiDonato of MadeFit TV shows how she makes ham wrapped asparagus. Asparagus is one of the super foods, full of antioxidants, low in calories and high in fiber, vitamin K and folic acid. Last but not least, it is an anti-aging vegetable.
First of all you need to remove the bottom of the asparagus, which is quite woody. This is easy to do, just hold it by both ends and give it a snap and the end will break right off.
Put some foil on a cookie sheet and spray it with some non-stick spray. Take a piece of smoked ham and wrap it around two asparagus spears. When they‚Äôre all wrapped, brush on a little olive oil (this is optional) and sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper. Place them on a cookie sheet and put them in a 400 degree oven to bake for five to seven minutes.
This recipe is not only very tasty, but high in protein and low in calories.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades