In this video, we learn how to make hearty sausage meatballs. First, grab your ground meat and then add one small red onion chopped up. Next, add in 2 tbsp chopped sage, and some breadcrumbs. Mix this together with your hands to incorporate everything together, then add in 1 beaten egg and continue to mix with your hands. Let this sit in the fridge for 10 minutes, then take it out and form balls out of the meat. Cook these in a large skillet filled with oil. Make sure to cook on all sides, then when finished add to your favorite dish and eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades