David, the one pot chef, shows us how to make a hot dog flavored sausage rolls. Firstly, the sausages are browned up using a frying pan but not totally cooked though. They will be later cooked in the oven. To make things easy, puff pastry is taken and is made to defrost and is cut it into two even pieces. Then, the sausages are taken and are lined up on the pastry and can be chopped off if it goes over the edge. Then on the next line you add a little bit of tomato sauce along with the mustard which is then mixed using the backside of the spoon. And make sure you leave an inch gap so that while rolling up it will sew over. And then add a little bit of grated cheese and roll it over and later they are cut into number of pieces. Then it is placed on the tray and leave the sealed end at the bottom while placing it. Then the egg yolk which is stored in the cup is brushed on the top so that after cooking it will end up in a golden color. After this is done place it in the oven for about 15 minutes for 180 degree Celsius and is taken out. If you are a vegetarian then you can do an alternative recipe where instead of sausages you can use a packet of frozen spinach mixed with cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades