Sfehmi demonstrates how to make this simple but delicious dish. You will need a pound of beef cubes, two pounds of tomatoes that have been chopped, a sliced onion, a green chili, some salt, turmeric, chili pepper or cayenne pepper, some garam masala, minced garlic and ginger, and a bunch of coriander or cilantro for garnish. She uses a pressure cooker, in which she has heated some canola oil. The meat, onions and tomatoes go into the hot oil, along with all the spices. The lid is put on and the mixture is cooked for about 30 minutes or until all the water from the tomatoes, onions and meat has been cooked out. This is necessary so the curry will not have the taste of the meat. When the mixture is dry, she adds another cup and a half of water and cooks it another 30 minutes or until the beef is fork tender. Garnish with fresh cilantro for a great looking and delicious Indian dish. Serves about 8 people.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades