The author of this video tells her recipe for Mutton Curry, as well as shows the dish being made at different steps in the process. The dish is made with Mutton as the main ingredient, and includes ginger paste, garlic paste, yogurt, onions, various powdered spices, cloves, and salt. It is cooked in a pressure cooker, and she explains how everything should look at different intervals of cooking the dish. She explains that one might agree that minimum spices can be better than many different types of spices if one would give her recipe a chance!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades