A perfect blend of the flavors of Northern Italy! For this recipe, you will need: 2 pounds pork loin roast, 2 cups peeled and pitted stone fruits (cherries, plums, necatarines and peaches), 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads, 2 tablespoons wild flower honey, 2 teaspoons hot Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup apple or white grape juice, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/8 teaspoon each of cinnamon, ground cardamom, ground allspice and ground fennel, 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, 1/2 cup golden raisins, 3 large basil leaves, 3 large sage leaves, salt and pepper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades