Learn to make Korean fried chicken with this how-to video.
Put a quarter cup of ketchup in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice, five tablespoons of sugar, and two teaspoons of fresh chili paste to the ketchup. Stir the mixture up in the bowl until it is completely mixed up. Take chicken breasts cut in half. Take a paper towel and dab the chicken breast until they are pretty dry. Sprinkle some pepper and salt on both sides of the chicken. Dip the chicken in a bowl of cornstarch to batter the chicken. Put the battered chicken on a plate. In another bowl mix one cup of cornstarch and one cup of cornflour together. Add a teaspoon of salt and one cup of water to the cornflour and cornstarch mixture and stir it up with a whisk. Cook the white meat separately from the dark meat. Dip the chicken in cornflour and cornstarch mixture. Fry the chicken in hot oil for about thirteen minutes. Take the chicken out of the oil and dip it in the ketchup mixture. Take the chicken out of the ketchup sauce mixture and lay it on a plate. Sprinkle a little chopped green onion on it and it is ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades