In this tutorial, we learn how to make a meal from steak, potatoes, and asparagus. First, peel your mushrooms and then slice and chop an onion. After this, heat up a pan with olive oil, then add in your onions. Now, chop your potatoes into cubes, then boil until tender. When finished, drain and combine with a mixture of butter and milk. After this, cut your asparagus stalks off, then add in the pan with onions and mushrooms. SautŽ these all together until they are browned. To serve, plate the mashed potatoes with the steak in the middle. Then circle this with asparagus and mushrooms and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades