In this video, we learn how to make mince pies. Start out by sprinkling flour onto your counter and then rolling out your dough for the pies. Roll this out until it's thin, then cut out circles with a cookie cutter and place into a muffin pan. After this, fill with the mince filling and then a spoonful of cream cheese on top of that. After this, place the topping on these and secure with melted butter. Place these in the oven and bake them until they are golden brown. Let cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar and eat these up!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades