This video illustrates to Make Mincemeat Croissants. The ready made croissants are sold in the super markets. Buy one and remove the wrapper around the croissants. Unroll the croissant and cut the pastry into triangles. Pizza wheel can work better than a knife. Cut lengthways to make smaller triangles, spoon some readymade mincemeat onto the pastry. Carefully roll the pastry up from the wide end, rest them on a baking sheet lined with the baking parchment. Try mixing in 1 or 2 tablespoons of rum or brandy in pastry, you could also try mixing in some grated apple. Roll them tightly so they do not unravel, space them apart on the tray so they do not stick together. You can brush them with beaten egg before baking. Bake them for 12 minutes at 200c (Gas Mark 6). After baking them dust generously with icing sugar. Serve hot. Benefit after watching this video: You will learn to Make Mincemeat croissants.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades