Padma Lakshmi shows us a recipe from her cookbook on how to make mushroom flautas. They are flautas because they are made with flour tortillas and not corn tortillas.
- Sauté garlic in pan
- Add red chili, dill, oregano, thyme, and salt & pepper
- Add mushrooms and sauté mixture
- Make filling by cutting together 8 oz. feta cheese & 4 oz. ricotta
- Add mushroom mixture to cheese and mix together
- Put mixture into room temperature flour tortillas and roll tightly (inward to outward) and stick toothpick in to hold together.
- Add about 1" oil to pan and fry/cook rolled tortilla in oil until lightly brown
- Cut each flauta at a diagonal cut and plate
- Optional: top with cilantro
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades