Food Network star and host of Good Eats, Alton Brown, shows how the perfect corn-dog does not need fancy ingredients to be delicious. All you need to make the perfect corn-dog are regular all-beef hot dogs, chopsticks from Chinese takeout (left together), batter, and a fryer. Brown shows us his recipe for a spicy batter with jalapenos and provides guidance on the assembly line process that involves rolling the wieners in corn starch, dipping them in batter, and then frying them for four to five minutes. Following Brown's easy steps will yield the perfect, homemade corn-dogs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades