This marinade keeps the pork tender and juicy throughout the entire cooking process. You will need: 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 1/4 cups lime juice, 4-5 sliced garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon salt, black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 chopped serrano chile, 1/4 bunch chopped cilantro and half a cup of olive oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades