In this how-to video, you will learn how to make fajitas with Ed Ford. You will need tortilla chips, cilantro, four limes, clove of garlic, salsa, chipotle and adobo sauce, bell peppers, big onions, hand made tortillas, orange juice, cheese, and two pounds of fajita meat. Make the marinade by pouring a bit of orange juice and lime juice. Throw in diced cloves of garlic into the mix. Add the chipotle peppers and freshly cut cilantro. Add a little bit of salt and then mix. Now place the meat in the marinade and stick into the refrigerator for about an hour. Now place the meat on the grill. It should feel like the part of your thumb. While this is grilling, you can cut bell peppers, baked beans, and onions for the fajitas. When you cut the steak, cut across the grain. Add a bit of cheese and the meal is complete. Viewing this video will show you an easy way to make a delicious meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades