In a large bowl combine
1/2 cup salt
1/2 cup sugar
Use about a cup of warm water to dissolve the salt and sugar and add the chicken, and then pour more water so that the chicken is covered. Put in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
When done rinse VERY well and pat dry
Heat oven to 350
Cut onions into large chunks
Cut carrots into 2 inch pieces
Cut red potatoes into quarters
Place veggies in a 5qt. large Dutch oven
Place chicken on top of veggies; brush chicken with olive oil, and sprinkle with pepper.
Put lid on... cook for 60 minutes
After 1 hour squeeze the two lemons and pour red wine over chicken and veggies
Cover and cook for another 30 minutes.
Remove cover and cook for 15 minutes more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades