Sonya McDaniel of the Food Corner presents this healthy and delicious recipe for sausage stuffed acorn squash.
The ingredients needed are an acorn squash, a prepared package of broccoli and rice mix, sausage, apples, Monterey Jack cheese, and some crushed coriander seed. First, brown the sausage, prepare the broccoli, and rice mix. Soften the squash slightly by poking holes in it and microwaving it for a minute or two. Then cut it in half, remove the seeds, and microwave it for a few more minutes to cook it.
For the stuffing combine the cooked sausage, the rice, coriander and the apples that have been cored and chopped. Place the squash back in the casserole, put in the stuffing and top with the cheese. Cover and microwave for about seven minutes until it is nicely cooked. This great one-dish meal is good for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades