Though this dish doesn't look very pretty, it does pack a lot of flavor in the ground pork and onions. Once you make the dough, the rest of it is as easy as, well, pie. This dish is the perfect comfort food for a cold day or just any day when you need a simple, soothing dish.
In this family recipe, pork gets slow-cooked with onions and then baked in homemade pie crust. Once you master the art of making your own crust, the rest is easy. Served warm or at room temperature, this golden brown pie is meant to be shared family-style. It's perfect come the holidays or a simple Sunday supper. Watch the video, get the recipe, serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades