Make sure you give the pork three days to cure for best results! For the dry rub, you will need: 1/4 cup fennel seeds, 2 tablespoons cumin seeds, 2 tablespoons black peppercorns, 4 pieces star anise, 4 cinnamon sticks, 4 teaspoons whole cloves, 4 tablespoons ground coriander, 1 cup salt and 2/3 cup sugar. For the pork belly, you will need: 2 cups dry rub, 4 pounds of pork belly, 4 quarts chicken stock and 4-6 roasted shallots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades