Time for an outdoor cookout, so get your grill ready to go, because you're going to make some sweet, smoked pork ribs. If you've never tried grilling pork ribs, you don't know what you're missing, so check out this video recipe for smoked sweet pork ribs.
The secrets of the smoker are revealed to make ribs that are chock full of flavor. Mark shares his killer rub mix for sweet-tasting yet savory and juicy, fall-off-the-bone ribs. Easy and delicious, making these ribs forces you to relax for a few hours and anticipate the meal to come! Also, check out Mark's Barbecue Smoker Basics video for more tips.
* 1 full rack of pork ribs
* fresh squeezed lemon juice
* lemon slices for garnish
* 2 cups brown sugar
* ½ cup white sugar (sweeter than brown & adds color to finished pork)
* dash of salt
* dash of black pepper
* 1½ tbsp cinnamon
* 1 tsp paprika
* 1 tsp cayenne pepper
* 1 tsp white pepper
* 1 tsp ginger
* 1 tsp nutmeg
1. Combine Rub Mix ingredients, making sure there are no lumps of sugar
2. Apply rub gently to ribs, lightly patting it on both surfaces and all sides
3. Place on smoker rack and cook at a constant temperature of 200-230º for 5-6 hours
4. Drizzle with fresh-squeezed lemon juice and garnish with lemon slices
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.