In this tutorial, we learn how to make sonora hot dogs. You will need: tomatillos, chicken broth, refried beans, queso, dried cilantro, hot dogs, lemon juice, bacon, tomato, garlic, jalapeno, mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise. First, place the cilantro and jalapeno and place into blender with lime juice. Next add in your chopped onion and chopped tomatillos and start to blend while adding in the garlic and chicken broth. Next heat up a large pan with lard, and once it has melted add the sauce into it. Cook this for around an hour. Now, in a skillet take your hot dogs and wrap them in bacon stuck with toothpicks. Grill the hot dogs until the bacon and hot dogs are cooked thoroughly. To finish, dress your hot dog bun with condiments, then add the hot dog and top off with the sauce. Enjoy your sonora hot dogs while hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades