Spring rolls are great, but do you know how to make your own homemade spring rolls? You will after watching this video recipe on how to make simple spring rolls, in celebration of the Chinese new year. They're super easy to make at home, and they don't need to be greasy and full of fat. See how.
Lilly Jan lightens up this snack by skipping the fryer without sacrificing the satisfying snap and savory spring roll stuffing. From the crisp flaky skin to the crunchy vegetable and pork filling, these spring rolls are almost too tempting.
Makes about 20 appetizers
* 1/3 lb ground pork
* 1 tbsp soy sauce
* 2 tsp shaoxing wine
* ¼ tsp sesame oil
* 2 tsp cornstarch
* 2 cups cabbage, grated
* 1 cup broccoli stalks, julienne
* 1 small carrot, grated
* salt to taste
* 1 pkg 8" spring roll wrappers, defrosted
* 4 tbsp canola or vegetable oil, divided
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades