In this video, from C4Bimbos we learn how to make stuffed peppers. Take 2 pounds of ground beef and place in a bowl. Add 1 diced onion, 3 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of fresh oregano, then a few splashes of worcestershire sauce, now add about 1/4 cup of rice, then some ketchup, then 2 eggs. Now mush this all around in the bowl. Now add salt, pepper, mix again. Now you can put these in peppers. Peppers should be cut in half and on a tray. Place the meat in all of the peppers. Now in a bowl add a cup of ketchup, a bit of mustard, 1/4 cup brown sugar, some dashes of worcestershire sauce, and dehydrated onions for an added crunch, salt, pepper. Now mix all together. Now return to the peppers, make an indent on the top where the meat is, and spoon the sauce you just created on top of the stuffed peppers. Now place a 1/2 cup of hot water into your baking pan. Put in oven at 375 degrees. After 35-40 minutes they are ready to be taken out of oven and eaten!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades