Tandoori chicken, which originates in India, is traditionally cooked in a tandoor, or clay oven, at high temperatures so that its complex marinade has the optimal conditions to sink in.
Luckily, though, you don't need to own a tandoor in order to make tandoori chicken. Substituting the oven for the tandoor, the recipe presented in this video is delicious. Using spices like cumin, coriander, and hot chili powder, you'll learn to make a lovely marinade that's spicy and tangy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades