Sonya McDaniel from the Food Corner will give you a recipe for a quick and easy three bean turkey chili. First, the ingredients you will need are 1lb ground turkey, 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chili, 1 can chicken broth (low sodium), 1 can of kidney beans, 1 can of garbanzo beans, 1 can black beans, cumin, cinnamon, salt, olive oil, hot sauce, and 1 small diced onions. Step 1 is pre-heat a pan and then add the olive oil to the pan and add the onions to saute them. Step 2 is to add the ground turkey and cook until there is no pink left in the meat. Step 3 add all 3 kinds of beans, but make sure they were all rinsed (drain garbanzo) before adding them. Step 4 is to add the tomato with green chili and the chicken broth. Step 5 is to add the cumin, cinnamon, salt, and hot sauce to taste. Step 5 is make sure it's stirred really well and let it simmer with a top on for at least 20mins. This recipe will serve six and is a good source of fiber and protein.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades