In this tutorial we learn how to make Toad in the Hole (sausages and Yorkshire pudding). First, place your sausages in a pan and grill them. After this, add in flour, eggs, salt, water, and milk into a large saucepan. From here, whisk it together for a couple of minutes to remove any bumps or lumps. Now, pour this batter mix over your sausages and place it in the oven. Keep this on high and wait until the top is golden brown and it is cooked all the way through, around 15-20 minutes. When finished, let this cool for a few minutes and then serve while still warm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades