You'll need a lot of equipment and ingredients for this dish, but it's worth it! You will need: 2 large eggplants, 2 tablespoons salt and 1 teaspoon, 3/4 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon black pepper, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 2 pounds potatoes, 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or lamb, 2 cups chopped yellow onion, 2 cups tomatos sauce, 1/2 cup red wine, 1 cup seeded and diced tomatoes, 3 cloves chopped garlic, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 tablespoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 cup parsley, 4 cups whole milk, 1/2 onion, 1 bay leaf, 3 cloves, 5 tablespoons butter, 5 tablespoons flour, white pepper, 4 eggs and 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades